- The Unmet Needs in Biologic Drugs Process Development and Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence for Computational Pathology
- The Adoption of AI and Rise of Digital Twins in Healthcare
- Detecting the Unseen: Histologic Anomaly Detection in Toxicologic Pathology
- Blood-based early cancer detection using multiomics and machine learning
- Induced pluripotent stem cells in muscle regeneration and heart disease modeling for therapeutic invention
- Introduction to existing and emerging biomarkers for cancer immunotherapy
- “How do we cut through bureaucracy and regulation to safely and expeditiously bring these new approaches to the marketplace?